Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Intro.....



 So the world of blogging attracted me. Yes. Influenced by the numerous intellectual and awesome buddies that i happen to have, it was an inevitable step- blogging. So, here iam, ready to fulfil another important task at hand in my life-- thought processing and layout. I might be sounding very technical and direct, but the sole purpose of my blog apart from the obvious ' Food for thought' would be to process and lay out my haywire thoughts into a neat little blog, that would probably help me think in a more organized fashion, which in my life is definitely needed.

Iam a proud undergraduate student of the The Department of Engineering Physics, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. Writing has always been a mode to express the thoughts within, but the last two years have not been very liberal to me, owing to various reasons, due to which my style of writing, my ideologies, my way of expressing my deep intentions and desires have considerably altered. I now fear that if not modulated, the " Thoughts Within" would not be of any help to anyone, most importantly not to me at all. Therefore, in an effort to  be of a help rather than a liability to this world, i, Gourav Khullar, 18, am doing my part by expressing my perspective towards this rather awkward but awesome thingy called LIFE.

The blog has been named that way for a specific reason. I feel its a natural way of harbouring the rebellious and rational thoughts of some one who's iconic Batcave is his Mind ( and the Batman being my fav. comic character.)
So,The Rationalist's Batcave is aimed at free-thinking, rationalist ideologies(Captain Obvious!), liberal discussions, and definitely some crap talks on how this particular Homo sapiens lives his life. For the future readers of this blog, i would just say...umm....

Cheers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment